Configure the visibility of the student gradebook:
You can easily configure the student's attendance gradebook to be shown to families, to the same student, to the centers panel for admins or to everyone.
To do this, you only have to access the main menu of the group, by pressing the 3 vertical dots on the right, select Edvoice> Attendance notifications.
At this time, you will have to configure where you want the attendance information to be notified, if in the attendance report, if in Edvoice application or both.
In the same way, you will have to select who will receive this notification, so once the type of notification is selected, you will have to choose who you will notify and what type of attendance grade you want to notify.
The options that the application allows you are:
- Centers panel: It will only be displayed from the student's profile in the centers panel for admins.
- Students: Only the student will see it from Edvoice.
- Families: Only the family will see it from Edvoice.
- Students and families: It will be visualized by the student and the student's family from Edvoice.
- Show it to everyone: it will be shown to students, families and centers panel.
How to view the student attendance gradebook from the centers panel:
Access the base group where the student is and click on the "Attendance Report" option, at this time you will see the student's attendance in all the groups where it has been activated.
How to view the student attendance gradebook from Edvoice:
To see the student's attendance in Edvoice, you simply have to access the Edvoice application, click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper left. Once clicked, select the option: Attendance.
Once clicked you will see that the list of the student's subjects opens with all the attendance information of the different subjects.