You can import teachers from the center from an Excel file. To do this, you only have to go to the teacher list screen and click on the Actions option.
The steps you have to follow are:
- Select the file you want to import. This Excel must contain the basic data of the teacher: name, surname and email (this email will be your user account).
* Optionally, you can directly assign who is the administrator of the center platform and determine if the sample group is created by adding two columns in the Excel:
- Administrator: 0 - Not an admin 1- Yes, user is an admin
- Sample group: 0 - Sample group will Not be created. 1 - Sample group will be created.
* By default, if these fields are not added, the teachers will not be administrators and they will have Sample group.
- Next, you must select the Excel sheet that contains the teachers and indicate if the first row contains the titles of the columns. Once configured, click the Import teachers on this page button.
Select the fields you want to import by dragging each one of them over its corresponding column and press the Import students button to finish the data import.
- In this step, select the fields you want to import by dragging each one of them over its corresponding column and press the Import students button to finish the data import. It will also be necessary to put a temporary password that is common for all (after they will be forced to change it) and optionally select the language in which the teachers will have the app, by default the language of the school center panel will be used.
- Finally, click on the Import teachers button to import the data.
NOTE: If the teachers are already registered it will be necessary to send an email to email@example.com and we will link them manually to the center.