With this option you can send all the enabling codes for both students and their parents.
You can do it in different ways: individually or collectively. In order to do it collectively, you can:
- Click on the Generate invites option on the top part of the codes. With this option a PDF document will be created with a page for each student. In each page you can find the codes for the students and their parents to know the steps to enable their accounts and join the group.
- Click on the Send to all by email option, which appears at the end of the students’ list, so that all of them receive the email with their codes.
- In order to do it individually, you have to click on the 3 vertical dots at the right side of the student’s enabling code. This option allows you to:
- Send the code to the student by email
- Send the code to the parents by email
- Send the code to both the student and the parents by email
You also have the option of generating a single access code for each student/parent that will help them to add from Edvoice all the groups where the student is enrolled.
For this, you must select in Invitations the option "Invite to all groups", and the unique codes will be shown in the modal and also when generating the PDF of invitations.
It is important to know that in order to have the unique code option, students must have completed the Identification field and it must be the same in all the groups to which it belongs.