From Additio App, those teachers who have an Edvoice licence will be able to send messages from all their groups, send invites so that students and parents join Edvoice, and disable Edvoice in a particular group.
In order to do it, you have to access with your Additio App account and go to your groups’ list to select the group with which you want to use Edvoice.
You first need to enable Edvoice before being able to send messages.
In order to enable Edvoice, you first have to select the group where you wish to enable it; once the group has been opened, you have to press on the 3 vertical dots menu on the top right part of the screen. In this menu, if you click on the Edvoice option, you will see the Enable option.
NOTE: You can only enable Edvoice from the Additio App web version.
If you want to stop using Edvoice, you must first select a group and click on the Edvoice option from the group’s menu. Then you will see the Disable Edvoice option.
This option allows you to enable this Edvoice group. By clicking on this option, you will no longer be able to send any more messages, and this group will disappear from parents’ and students’ Edvoice app, along with all the message history.
You can enable the group again anytime by clicking on the Activate option that appears in the Edvoice option in the group’s menu. Once it is enabled, the previously sent messages will appear again and communication with the recipients will be restored.
Send access codes:
With this option you can send all the enabling codes for both students and their parents. You can do it in different ways: individually or collectively. In order to do it collectively, you can:
- Click on the Generate invites option on the top part of the codes. With this option a PDF document will be created with a page for each student. In each page you can find the codes for the students and their parents to know the steps to enable their accounts and join the group.
- Click on the Send to all by email option, which appears at the end of the students’ list, so that all of them receive the email with their codes.
- In order to do it individually, you have to click on the 3 vertical dots at the right side of the student’s enabling code. This option allows you to:
- Send the code to the student by email
- Send the code to the parents by email
- Send the code to both the student and the parents by email